Aloe Vera Gel Patches
Pure-(Hy)Dro-Gel -Soothing aloe-SMALLER SIZE PATCH
Lint-free Anti=wrinkle formular with collagen
Specifically designed for use when applying eyelashes
Natural Moisturizing AloeVera extracts supply moisture into skin to rejuvenate exhausted dry eyes
Perfect for UNDER EYE protection
eye gel patches:
soothe and hydrate sensitive skin beneath the eyes.
these patches hold firm to the skin.
GREAT FOR WOMEN & MEN WITH PROMINENT CHEEKBONES
0 out of 50 out of 5$12.00
– Designed for eyelash extension.
– Nourish your eyes with blue berry extracts.
– You can rinse off with just warm water.
– Make a dramatic bold contour with dramatic brush, an elastic soft brush.
– 1ml / Black
Black Felt-tip Eyeliner For Eyelash Extensions (Natural Berry Extracts)
PERFECT for eyelash extensions
Highly-visible black : eyeliner look clear and distinct
Double-Coated polymer is STRONG on Sweat and Oil, and keeps eyeliner lasting up to 24 hours without smudging
The elastic soft brush helps perform slim and dramatic bold lines even for beginners
formula sets on skin and dries fast without stickiness
BLUEBERRY EXTRACT helps maintain and care without any irritation around the eyes
Global Eyelash Beauty Association
0 out of 50 out of 5$16.00
Silicopad – Transparent (Clear) Reusable patch.
Place Silcopad ® with the shiny, polished side on skin, directly under the eye. Use a light, even pressure to affix to skin.
This thinner transparent Reusable patch is superior for over or under-eye treatments or protection during all eyelash extension applications.. (and acts as a shield preventing eye shadows from falling undereye when applying eye makeup)
- Is easy to clean (WASHABLE)
- Simple to manouveur – place the patch where it is most confortable for the wearer
- Pleasant wearing comfort.
- Won’t “stick” to the skin nor the lashes -stays in place –
- Hypoallergenic and free of active ingredients.
- Self adherent -high tech silicon.
- Reusable for up to at least 100 + applications.
For all of professionals, who wish to do an ongoing cleaning procedure, due to administrational regulations in the individual country or based on internal instructions in the salon, these methods are permitted, recognized and agreed worldwide as safe and sanitary
Some methods of disinfection and sterilization:
– Disinfection with 70 % – grade Ethanol (this percentage is most effective in killing microbes).
– Disinfection with an Ultrasonic device.
– Disinfection with UV – light.
- Sterilization with hot air.
- at 180 degrees celsius for 30 minutes.
- at 170 degrees celsius for 60 minutes.
- at 160 degrees celsius for 120 minutes.
- Sterilization with water vapour or steam up to 100 degrees celsius.
- Sterilization by placing the products in a pan of boiling water.