30 Disposable Glue Film
- LARGE SIZE 30 PADS FOR 20-30 DROPS OF GLUE
- PLASTIC -DISPOSIBLE
- Eco-friendly, waterproof and leak proof, convenient and easy to use .
- You can place it on Forehead, Glass Crystal Pallet, Jade Stone Pallet, and anywhere you want to place.
- Great for professional beauty salon, cosmetology school or individual eyelash extensions.
Out Of Stock0 out of 5
Arriving july 24 -Max 2 Co-enzyme Q10 collagen (lint free) eye patches ($1.11) Best price on the web0 out of 5$1.11
Max 2 Co-enzyme Q10 is a breakthrough ingredient that restores the skin’s youth. Anti-wrinkle gel patches contain enough coenzyme Q10 to help restore, rehydrate and rejuvenate around the eye, thus effectively diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Best price on the web
0 out of 50 out of 5$4.50
Set of 25 MINI mascara brushes (spiral brushes to separate lashes).
Cone design to separate the exterior and interior lashes
Use for the application of eyelash lash lift, bottom lashes, brows and Semi perm mascara .
0 out of 50 out of 5$15.00
- Use with all brands of Eyelash tinting applications.
- Self-adherent (in conjection with body temperature).These reusable patches adheres under the eye and holds as it warms.
- Strong and thin- lightest weight material creates easier and more intensive dyeing results.
- You do not need a protective skin cream
- Prevents eye irritation
- Easy to clean (WASHABLE)
- Simple to manouveur – place the patch where it is most confortable for the wearer.
- Reusable up to 100 times
- Dermatologically tested
For all of those customers, who wish to do an ongoing cleaning procedure, due to administrational regulations in the individual country or based on internal instructions in the salon, these methods are permitted without problems.
Some methods of disinfection and sterilization:
- Disinfection with 70 % – grade Ethanol
- Disinfection with an Ultrasonic device
- Disinfection with UV – light
- Sterilization with hot air
- at 180 degrees celsius for 30 minutes
- at 170 degrees celsius for 60 minutes
- at 160 degrees celsius for 120 minutes
- Sterilization with water vapour or steam up to 100 degrees celsius
- Sterilization by placing the products in a pan of boiling water